Vocabulary

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Wed October 14, 2015

Today's learning:
- SLA Literacy practice
- Learning Commons Book Exchange
- SLA Literacy practice continued
- Gym - ball skills and counting by 2s, and 5s
- Silent reading - curiosity question research
- Blog
- music - pls see music blog
- Body break
- SLA Math practice

Ask me:
- what is a 'kit'?
- what does 'nocturnal' mean?
- what is a 'graphic organizer' and what do we use it for?
- more about my 'curiosity question' - I will share my research on a microphone at our assembly on Thursday October 29 at 11:00am!!!
- what is an odd number?
- what is an even number?
- about choir club today at lunch - did I go?
- did I go to open commons to research my 'curiosity question'?
- if I would have a red fox for a pet? why?
- to count to 101 by odd numbers

Homework:
- research my 'curiosity question'
- practicing counting by 2s, 5s, 10s and odd and even numbers



Reminders & Notices:
- Hot Soup tomorrow *pls remember to pack additional food as the soup portion is not enough for a lunch meal
- YMCA Club tomorrow, for those who attend
- Room 1 Assembly - Thursday October 29 at 11:00am PARENTS WELCOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment