Vocabulary

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Thurs October 16, 2015

Today's learning:
SLA Literacy Performance task practice 'Would a red fox be a good pet?  Why or why not?'
     - after watching informational videos, plan my writing using a graphic organizer
     - writing a topic sentence
     - including detail and YOWZA words in my writing
     - write an exciting sentence to finish my writing
Music - pls see music blog
Laptops
     - researching my 'curiosity question'
     - taking 'jot notes' (only writing down the important words)
SLA Math practice - how to spend $75 at the pet store
Body Break
Class meeting - compound words, skip counting in large group circle, blog message

Ask me:
- how my 'curiosity question' research is going?
- did I go into 'open commons' after I ate my lunch, to research my curiosity question?
- about our math question where I had to figure out how to spend $75
- what are 'jot notes'?
- what does 'reflection' mean?

Homework:
- practice counting by: 2s, 5s and 10s
- research my curiosity question

Reminders & Notices:

No comments:

Post a Comment