Vocabulary

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Tuesday October 6, 2015

Today's Learning:
Independent, silent reading
Class meeting
Literacy - sensory sentences
SLA - MATH assessments for Gr. 3s.  Grade 2s join the other grade 2s
Music - pls see music blog
Body break
Additional music

Ask me:
- what are the learning tasks in music class
- Grade 3s - how was the SLA Reading Assessment?
- to share my "house" sensory sentences.  what did I edit today?
- what is a "peer"
- what is a "yowl" word?  How did I use this in my sensory sentences today?

Homework:
- RAZ reading - 1 book
- discussion with adult:  "what 3 things does a plant need?"  "how does a leaf absorb air and sun?" "how does a plant get its food?"
-

Reminders:
- Kids World dinner and activities tonight!  FUN!
- Choir notice - pls sign and return  by Wednesday, October 14.
- book exchange tomorrow - bring all lib ray books! 

No comments:

Post a Comment