Vocabulary

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Tuesday October 27, 2015

Today's learning:
Class meeting
Assembly practice
Drama - Hallowe'en skit practice: highlighting our part in the script
Literacy - capitalization practice for proper nouns and "I" and beginning of sentences
Music - please see music blog
Body break
Art - spooky art

Ask me:
- about my character in the "Ugly Pumpkin" play
- what kind of costume I will plan for my 'Ugly Pumpkin' play character
- to practice speaking my 'curiosity question' response
- about capitalization - can you quiz me with people places or important 'things'?  let's have a discussion about what should be capitalized!

Homework:
- practice speaking my 'curiosity question' to speak into the microphone at our assembly on Thursday


Reminders & Notices:
- Kids World dinner and activities tonight!
- ASSEMBLY on Thursday!!!!
- Grade 2 dental forms: due back November 9
- Choir tomorrow at lunch
- Learning Commons Book Exchange tomorrow - pls bring all books to return, renew or exchange
- Hallowe'en on Thursday: students are invited to wear a costume on Thursday afternoon - no weapons or masks please: makeup is ok.  students will change into their costume after they eat their lunch. we will not be having a party and please do not send any food (snacks or candy) with your child to share or distribute.

No comments:

Post a Comment