Vocabulary

Friday, October 23, 2015

Friday October 23, 2015

Today's learning:
Class meeting - individual practicing speaking of curiosity responses
Story: new curiosity questions
Learning Commons - last chance to finish up typing of responses and accompanying pictures
Science: 'Architectural Design' - LEGO Building sets
Math - points adding.  math sentences using checks, tallies and minuses
Body Break
Art: Scary evening scene

Ask me:
- about my spooky artwork
- how I enjoyed pizza lunch
- what did my group build in our LEGO centre?
- what design challenges did we have today, when we built our LEGO structure?  How did we solve this problem?
- what does 'stability' mean?  how did my group improve stability in our LEGO structure?
- if I was a cooperative group member during science centers
- to read a story or 2 that I brought home to read this weekend
- Why do Tulips close at night? Why do stars twinkle?
 
Homework:
- individual practicing speaking of curiosity responses (*check your child's backpack for their practice sheet!)
- RAZ Reading - 2 books

Reminders & Notices:
- our class is hosting the assembly next Thursday at 11am.  We hope you can attend!
- YMCA on Monday for those attending
- School photos on Monday!!! Bring back your pose and color selection

No comments:

Post a Comment