Vocabulary

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Tues Sept 1, 2015

WELCOME TO ROOM 1!

Vista Heights School - Mrs. Turk’s Gr. 2/3
2015/16

 I would like to welcome all students, parents and guardians to our Room 1 Blog. Through out the year, this blog will be a source of communication between school and home. Information posted will explain some of the daily activities and concepts being highlighted in our classroom. All learning tasks will be intentionally designed to establish an environment where students are engaged in meaningful experiences that are developmentally appropriate.  Students will be provided with opportunities to investigate, explore their curiosity and apply problem-solving strategies.

Vista Heights provides a secure environment that encourages risk-taking and that leads students to value themselves as capable, competent learners and active citizens.  
              
          

HOMEWORK
Ask me about my day…. ("People Bingo", Music, Gym: "Atom" game, Story: "Ivan the Gorilla", Sentence writing: "My summer".... sad, funniest moments, what am I excited/nervous about this year?, "Wake and Shake" body break, 
- Ask me to tell you the names of my new friends
- What was my favourite part of the day?
- Help me to plan a Healthy Snack and lunch for tomorrow
- I will need a pair of indoor shoes (white sole)


- Lunch Room Supervision Form - available at:  

- School entry and exit times: outside morning supervision begins at 8:35am, afternoon dismissal is 3:08pm


*Please plan to visit our classroom blog each day.

SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment