Vocabulary

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Wednesday May 4, 2016

Today's Learning:
Gym - 3 or 5 laps, dinosaur tag, scooter skills
Music - pls see music blog
Class Meeting: review of lockdown procedures
Art: finishing toilette paper butterflies, HATS on for mental health (some students made hats)
Science: rocks and minerals research
Learning Commons book exchange
Math: estimation tasks - guess and check beads, shell noodles, styrofoam balls, pom poms and connect blocks

Ask me:
- what I do if there is a lockdown?  where do I go? what do I do?  What if I am in the hall, where do I go?  What if I am in the bathroom, where do I go?
- what is an estimation strategy I use?

Reminders:
- if you have a cardboard egg carton, pls bring so we can plant some seeds in them
- fill a clear container with a certain number of items for the rest of the class to estimate

No comments:

Post a Comment