Vocabulary

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Wednesday May 25, 2016

Today's Learning:
- Gym: 3-5 running laps, octopus tag
- Science: rock descriptive paragraphs 'Which rock am I?'
- Digital Champions Club sharing
- L.A. - continued writing of rock descriptions
- Music: pls see music blog
- Body break - outside run and games
- Math: extra 'time' practice on the iPods

Ask me:
- to tell you the time
- about our new 'babies' in our classrooms
- about the cool rock that I chose to describe today
- if I shared my 'Digital Champions' project with the classrooms
- how I enjoyed the sharing of the green screen, iMovie, Comic Life, Garageband and PhotoBooth projects

Reminders:
- pizza lunch forms due
- HOMEWORK - research: are 'Painted Lady Butterlies' only girls?  bring some name suggestions for tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment