Vocabulary

Monday, May 30, 2016

Monday May 30, 2016

Today's Learning:
Class meeting - I am Confident' book read by student
Gym - 'Mystery Island' Relaxation activity
Health - safety posters with partner
Class novel: 'Author and the Minimoys'
Math in Motion - artist residency
Art - watercolour with Kandi

Ask me:
- to tell you about our 'Math in Motion' guest fun in the gym
     - what was our four beat pattern? snap, clap, flap, march.  number pattern was: 8, 4, 2, 1
     - how do we get from 8 to for?  how do we do this subtracting? what is the pattern rule? (we take      away half, or divide by two)
     - to show you a 4 point balance, 6 point balance
     - to show you a square with my body? can I change it to a rectangle?
     - how can I make a 2D shape with my body?  how can I change is so that it is 3D?
     - what the form of our dance presentation is - AABA?
     - what food was our dance based on? (potato chips)
     - to show you 'icecream and sprinkles' and 'tornado and sprinkles' (all movements)
- about my watercolor art piece

Reminders:
- no school this Friday due to PD Day

No comments:

Post a Comment