Vocabulary

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Thursday May 19, 2016

Today's Learning:
Music - practicing for the kindergarten assembly this afternoon
Class meeting - various students sharing reading
Assembly (Room 1 students perform 'My Paddle's Keen and Bright' singing and instruments)
Creative Writing - making cards for our volunteers
Body Break -
Math - using laptops, students explored various websites and played games to help them learn the days of the week and the months of the year

Ask me:
- to sing 'My Paddle's Keen and Bright'
- to show you my plastice earth - ask me what a half is and a quarter!!!
- to show you these cool websites:
Months of the Year Games:



Reminders:
- CBE annual POW WOW tonight at Crescent Heights School - begins at 6pm, dancer registration prior
- no school tomorrow (PD day)
- no school Monday (Victoria Day)

No comments:

Post a Comment