Vocabulary

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Wed February 24, 2016

Today's Learning:
Math - more place value tasks: ex: "What number has 3 in the tens place and 6 more in the ones?"
Body Break - "Left; Right Brain Teaser"
Music - pls see music blog
Class story: "Equal Shmequal"
Swimming
Math - number review

Ask me:
- how I improved in swimming today
- what I was most proud of during my swimming class today
- the definitions of these math vocabulary words: worth? fewer? more than? equal?
- what 'equal shmequal' means
- how does a teeder-todder represent an equal sign?
- can an equal sign be moved to a different place in an equation?
- what kinds of questions I asked today
- how I modeled good 'sportsmanship' skills today
- how can I improve my 'sportsmanship' skills for the remainder of the week

Reminders:
- hang bathing suit and towel to dry
- Oops! Another Head Lice notice was supposed to go home today - it will tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment