Vocabulary

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Fri Feb 19, 2016

Today's learning:
Gym: warmup: 3+ running laps, gymnastics - balance, travel and partner work
L.A. - Literacy Centres:
Science - Learning Commons computers completing "I wonder...." research questions
Class novel: Arthur and the Minimoys
Class meeting
ASSEMBLY
Body break
Math: Today's number is 75 - draw the number in base 10 blocks; the number just before is....; the number just after is....; 10 more than the number is.....; 10 less than the number is?; written in expanded notation is; odd/even?; written in words is; this number is a multiple of?; 25 more than the number is?; 3 other ways to make the number is?

Ask me:
- about today's number
- how I improved my sportsmanship skills today.
- if I demonstrated good group work habits during literacy centers

Reminders:
Swimming all next week, during the afternoons. Pls pack swimsuit, water bottle, towel and hair brush, if needed

No comments:

Post a Comment