Vocabulary

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Tues March 1, 2016

Today's Learning:
Gym: gymnastics: partner work: balances, stretches, balances and travel
Class meeting: 'What kinds of questions do we ask?' 'How can we ask more thoughtful questions?'
D.E.A.R. - independent silent reading
Body Break: L/R Brain Teaser, Hi low and new: Bim Bom
Science/S.S. Animal research project - introduction to SMART Notebook file to share research information
Class Story: Arthur and the Minimoys
Music - pls see music blog
D.E.A.R. - independent silent reading
Math: odd/even - working in pairs, using our body parts to demonstrate odd/even numbers, counting by twos and pairing base ten one blocks to demonstrate odd/even concept

Ask me:
- what kinds of questions I asked today?
- how I demonstrated patience today?
- to show you my favorite balance pose from our gymnastics cards
- to could by twos
- to tell you the difference between odd/even numbers - you call our a number and I'll tell you

Reminders:
- TELUS SPARKS - field trip notice in my backpack
- Pizza forms due
- free headline shampoo can be picked up from the Village Square Community Health Centre

No comments:

Post a Comment