Vocabulary

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Wednesday March 30, 2016

Today's Learning:
- Independent silent reading
- Gym: Students learned another GPS warm-up: ‘Jumpstart’.   https://vimeo.com/user23434351/review/155326426/4a876be2ca
This ‘dance-play'’ addresses various locomotor movements: jumping, hopping and leaping while working cooperatively with others
- Learning Commons Book exchange
Science: "Day 17 Bean Growth Observations" - sketch and descriptive sentences
Music - pls see music blog
Body break - Just Dance 'I get a good feeling', introduction to children's concentration/meditation
Math - adding 2 digit numbers

Ask me:
- to show you how I can add the following:  22+47    41+32    64+23
- what library books I chose today.  Can we sit down and I can read one to you?
- to upload the fun 'JumpStart' dance-play I learned today
- ask me how to concentrate on a cat, dog, family member

Reminders:
- 'Digital Champions Club' begins on tomorrow!  Those who normally go home to eat lunch are reminded to bring lunch on tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment