Vocabulary

Friday, November 6, 2015

Friday November 6, 2015

Today's Learning:
Class meeting
Science: 'Architectural Design' LEGO construction and 'group work self-reflection'
Gym: 5 laps, 'Fri Warmup', stretches, ball skills - mini basketball games
Story: 'Who Moved My Cheese?'
Science: 'Geology' unit - video and activities about 'Animal Classification'
Math: weekly, individual POINTS
Art: sketching

Ask me: 
- what I learned from the Gr. 4 leaders about being a cooperative group member?
- how I demonstrate perseverance when I run 5 difficult laps
- what the 'Who Moved My Cheese' story is teaching me?
- what does 'classify' mean?
- what groups of animals did I learn about?  what is important about each group?
- how many points did I receive for this week.  what point was I most proud of? how did I earn most of my points?  how can I improve for next week?
- what did I learn to sketch today?

Homework: 
2 RAZ Reading Books and activities/questions

Reminders and Notices: 
- Grade 2 students, please return signed dental forms by November 9
- Digital Champions Club on Monday noon hour?
- Grade 2 students, please return signed dental forms by MONDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment