Vocabulary

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Monday April 4, 2016

Today's Learning:
Class meeting: Mr. Smith subbing for Mrs. Turk today! discussion about this month's virtue: trustworthiness, LEAP gym self-assessment
Gym - dance unit - introduction, Bunny Hop, Bird Dance, Hokey Pokey
Class novel: 'Arthur and the Minimoys'
Virtue Bookmark - trustworthiness
Science: bean observations - diagrams and descriptive
Class Novel: 'Arthur and the Minimoys'
Music - pls see music blog
Boday break
Math: 'Explosion Math' addition strategy (adding 3 digit numbers and carrying
Ask me:
- did I participate in Digital Champions Club today?  If so, what is my topic and what is the technology my group will be using?
- what was my L.E.A.P. mark today?
- to explain 'explosion math'

Reminders:
- Learning Commons boo exchange tomorrow - bring all books for renewal or exchange

No comments:

Post a Comment